Tuesday, December 15, 2009

brake christmas





















  • Well what I am going to do for Christmas ! Spend time with my family because that is what Christmas is all about . That is what god wants . But Christmas to me is better than birthday at less that is what I think. ever Christmas I ask to god can I have a good Christmas then I ask him may I talk to Santa for a little bit . And i tell Santa what i want for Christmas this time i told him what i want it was different from all the other Christmas because i grow up a little bite but not to much i am still a mommy and daddy girl . this is what i want for Christmas and half my mommy get and the other Santa buy es for me i hope my wishes up on a star comes true.





a lap top


a new cell phone


i want a new cell phone because i mite have broke the other one and pulse i want a touch screen cell phone they are so awesome.


a NintendoDSI



wii


a flat screen TV



  • i really don't want a flat screen TV my mommy wants it but she is a grow up so she cant get gifts under the tree or from santa when you turn 15 then no more gifts from christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment