Wednesday, December 9, 2009

TOROS


When we went to the toros game it was so awesome . The best part was when me and my friend was dancing to all the music that came on even if we did not know the song . And then when we heard are song party in the USA come on we sang it to start to end . Then when the basket ball players did a slam dunck it was so live . And then some of the cheer leaders did not know how to dance and some of them did I want to go down there and show them how to dance. then at one point we had a conpation out of our school and bluebonnet elementary and I don't have to tell you who ? won right . good ! Well any way lets talk about if they won or not let's take a wild geuss no not the toros ........


I was not happy but then again I was happy becasue at lease we could go as a school and not just the ones that has good grades . was happy I have good grades it just not good enough for me to go some where like that .So I was so so so so so so so happy I had a great time did you?. My favorite part was the game what was your favorite part?

No comments:

Post a Comment